Monday, July 16, 2012

A Blogger "Thank you!"

The Kinder ”garden” Blog


I have been blogging now for a little over a year, and as I was looking through all the files I have accumulated over that time, I realized how many free items I have downloaded from fellow bloggers!  Wow!  It is truly amazing how many ideas and activities have been shared via teacher blogs!  I wanted to send a blog "thank you" to a couple of the teachers who I have followed stalked this year:

Fran over at Kindergarten Crayons  who visited my site to welcome me to blogging and who I got lots of teaching ideas from...thank you so much for sharing!

Tammy over at Live Love Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten for her wonderful polka dot CAFE posters!  I love checking out your blog for creative ideas and detailed posts!


Please click the button above to learn how to send your own "Thank You!"

1 comment: