Monday, July 9, 2012

Expert Charts

posted this one last year...
To prepare for teaching Kindergarten for the first time ever I have been reading up this summer.  One book that I have found really helpful is Kindergarten in Photographs by Jasmine Greene.  She uses expert charts to help keep track of who has mastered basic skills as well as to allow kids to become peer helpers to other classmates who need practice with a particular skill.
I also found skill stickers (scroll down) at Kelly's Kindergarten.  I combined the two ideas to create some expert charts to use this year.  I am including a pdf version and a word (this one may look strange as it won't show the fonts I used).  I plan on copying a table into each page with a list of class names and I will check them off as they become experts!  Hope you find these useful!





Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment