Monday, July 9, 2012

Little Red Hen

(posted last year)
Wow!  Spring Break always goes too fast!!! When we return tomorrow we are focusing on The Little Red Hen with a week of fun and educational activities.  I came across a great site with lots of information to use.  Kindergarten Nana has puppet clip art, sequencing pages, writing activities, and bread machine rolls which turned out delicious on the trial run tonight!!!  I am bringing in my bread machine and toaster oven to make them at school.  I followed the recipe but changed to two smaller pans to fit my oven and turned down the temperature to 325 degrees and they turned out great!  We are wrapping up the week with an in-school visit from Nana Nature titled, The Little Red Hen.  It will be a great end to this book study!

I made two pages to use during Writing this week.  One is for answering if you would help the Little Red Hen and one is a graphic organizer for telling how you help your family.  Feel free to use!
Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment