Monday, July 1, 2013

Beany Baby Reading Comprehension Posters

Hello!  It has been a long time since I posted on my blog!  I have had a tough year personally but with the summer to regroup, I am hoping to get back in the swing of creating and sharing with teachers around the globe.  I am planning to become a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers - but until I do, please enjoy this "freebie for now”.  If you scroll down, you will also see my beany baby reading decoding posters.  Enjoy each day of summer! Click on the picture to grab your posters.  
                                        Update  Update  Update
I finally became a tpt seller...yay!  It sure took me long enough...I am a born procrastinator!  Please click on the picture to be taken to my tpt store!  Wish me luck!!!


Sincerely,

1 comment:

  1. I love your beanie baby comprehension posters...polka dots are all the rage right now!

    I'm your newest follower and nominated you for the Liebster Award, though I see you already have the button on your blog! Hopefully it will get you more traffic to your site! Click on my blog below to find out more about it!

    Ashley
    Tacky the Teacher

    ReplyDelete