Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wallpaper Calendar Backgrounds for school!


While I LOVE my summer vacation, I always get a little excited around the first of July, thinking about the coming school year.  Its a chance to do it again and do it better than the last time.  I also love being organized and planning during the summer helps me achieve that goal.


One of the things I have been working on is a set of wallpaper calendar backgrounds for my laptop. 
I absolutely love anything cute and these fit the bill.  As I began putting these together I couldn't decide on just one so each month has 3 options.  Each month, I can display a cute themed background with the current month's calendar.  











If you are interested, please click on the picture below and check them out in my tpt store.

This product has been updated for the 
2019-2020 school year! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment