Friday, June 21, 2019

Yearly Calendar 2019-2020



I am loving my new school calendar.  I made it for the 2019-2020 school year and it won't be long till summer is over and I am back in the classroom!





I printed front to back on card stock in color thanks to my membership in the instant ink program from HP.  Since I joined I have never been without ink and have saved hundreds of dollars!  And whenever I want to print something for my kiddos  at school I don't have to worry about breaking the bank! 




I purchased the hp Envy Photo 7155 and I love it.  It has the option to print borderless and that has made me one happy teacher! 





First click print and choose printer properties.





Then, click under the borderless tab to turn it on.



Finally, click under paper type to choose hp matte brochure or professional paper.  You can play around and try another choice but this one works for me. 




Once you get back to the screen to click print you should see that your page will print all the way to the edge.  Pure happiness!!!

Check out the link below to find out more  information about the awesome program!

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/?jumpid=va_nxc3gze76w


Please click on the top picture above to head to my tpt store!

Happy Summer!

Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment